SIR S.p.a (hereinafter SIR) is the owner of the website www.sir-mo.it (hereafter Site). All information on the Site, including texts, documents, images, graphics, videos, their arrangement and their adaptations on the same site, the software, all the codes and format scripts to implement the Site (hereinafter Contents) they are subject to the laws on intellectual property and protected by copyright and copyright (Law No. 633 of 22 April 1941), therefore it is not permitted to copy, alter, distribute, publish or use on other sites for commercial use these contents , without specific authorization from SIR.
The trademarks and logos used on the Site are protected by commercial rights and are registered trademarks of SIR S.p.a or third parties. The information on the Website is treated to the best and checked periodically. Despite this, they may not be error free and may not be complete, accurate or up to date at all times.
The privacy and security of your personal data are very important for SIR. This Policy is published by:
Strada Nazionale del Canaletto Centro, 450
41122 Modena Italy
User information collected by SIR:
In our web forms, you will be asked to provide the following identification data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone, subject and request. Registration through the website www.sir-mo.it will allow us to manage the information in order to respond to your requests.
How do we use your personal data and for what purposes?
If you are our customer, your personal data may be used by SIR to fulfill the contractual obligations towards you, respond to requests for assistance and / or assistance and / or provide you with our services.
It will be our legitimate interest – pursuant to Recital 47 and art. 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR – use the data provided by you for direct marketing purposes, without affecting your fundamental rights and freedoms. This includes, by way of example:
- Submit targeted marketing campaigns, contacting you via email or telephone, to offer promotions and to inform you about products and services;
- measure the performance of our marketing e-mail campaigns (eg by analyzing the percentages of opening and clicking);
- improve our Services, for example, by examining data on blocked or non-working pages visited by users, so that we can identify and resolve problems and provide you with a better experience.
If you have consented to the receipt of the newsletter and / or expressed your interest in being updated on new events organized by us, we will use your references to inform you, via email, of news regarding SIR products and services, sending you our newsletter.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing services at any time, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 7 co.3 GDPR by submitting a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can we share your data with?
In case of registration to events / courses, your data may also be processed by third-party companies, partners or suppliers accredited by SIR, selected for their high professionalism and appointed as Data Processors.
How long can we keep your data?
In relation to the various treatments carried out, SIR can keep your data:
- in the presence of a contract, up to and including the normal 10-year prescription period, after the termination of the contract;
- for direct marketing activities, as long as you work as a customer and / or potential customer, save your unsubscription;
- until the withdrawal of your consent to receive our newsletter or, at most, until the usual 10-year prescription period from the moment you voluntarily provided your data.
How to protect your data?
At any time you may exercise the rights claimed against the Data Controller, pursuant to Arts. 15 and ss. of the GDPR, contacting email@example.com and:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain indications concerning: a) the purposes and methods of treatment; b) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain, also: a) access to personal data processed by SIR; b) the updating, rectification or, when there should be interest, the cancellation of data; c) the portability of the data provided;
- if you receive the newsletter about our products, services and our events / courses, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for direct marketing.
- to propose, furthermore, a complaint to a Supervisory Authority, in the cases and for the effects expressed by the current legislation.
Last updated: May 18, 2018